Krazy Results

Monday, December 12, 2011

Hey Seastar Mate's!

I have posted the winners from our Krazy standoff with Kaptain Krazy Kaye.
Just log in to the members area and you will see the results and winners. All
prizes have been awarded. Thank you for participating.

I hope you are enjoying Seastar Hits and if you need any help please be sure
and contact me. I do try to reply in a timely manner. Sometimes I may be ill
or have some other personal issues that keep me away longer than I like but
please be patient if I don't reply right away. It doesn't happen often, but there
have been times I couldn't get to my support desk because of sickness.

I want you to know I appreciate every one of you! You are what makes this
site what it is. If it weren't for you, this would be just another site in cyber
space sitting there collecting dust. Thank you very much for being an active
member of Seastar Hits.

Always At Your Service,
Jonathan
http://seastarhits.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment