[flexcoders] Re: Grouping visually in ADG

Thursday, December 15, 2011

 

How can I set borderThickness of AdvancedDataGridColumnGroup ?

Doesn't seem to work through styleFunction - it removes the context text of included ADGColumns.

Can I do it in itemRenderer ? Any code samples?

OR: Can I use BorderContainer in an itemRenderer of ADGColumnGroup?

If I place ADGColumns inside it, Flex compiler shows errors like
ADGColumn declaration must be contained within <Declaration> tag,
since it's not assignable to the the default property's element type IVisualElement.

How can I declare ADGColumn outside it's DataGrid?

Sorry, I am fairly new to Flex4.

Please advise,
Oleg.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Oleg Konovalov" <olegkon@...> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>
> I need to group some ADG columns visually,
> i.e. embolden lines in ADG around a group of columns,
> but avoid creating multiple header rows, just one level.
>
> So imagine you have columns containing countries, and you want to group them by continent (UK, France, Germany ; USA, Mexico, Canada; etc.)
>
> Is there a way to do it in ADG ?
>
> I am trying to do it by creating item renderer and applying it on
> AdvancedDataGridColumnGroup level.
> Is that correct approach?
> Any code samples?
>
>
> Please advise!
>
> Using FB4.5.1
>
>
> TIA,
> Oleg.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment